Sunday, July 8, 2007

POOR ME!

This is my Friday's Dinner!!! Since May, I have eaten convinience stor's food every day! In April, I was enjyoying cooking because it was very new thing to me. However, I'm being lazy recently, and I am fed up with cooking. Therefore, I always get my food at convinience store or super market.Now, i'm feeling that i will be sick! I don't think I have enough nutrition every day... Sometimes, I only have some breads a day!

I need a chef! Cook something for me, please!




I'm really looking forword to having lunch on18th!

2 comments:

Captain Chaos said...

Are you OK??
I'm worrying about your health seriously.
I heard your breakfast and dinner was only ice cream!
Ice cream is not staple diet!

I'll cook you someday.

Natsumi

mari*U said...

Wow,it's not good for your health!unbelievable thing!However I can understand your feeling.These days,we are really busy,so when you go back home,you are exausted,aren't you?To live alone is very hard,so you're great!