Thursday, July 26, 2007

My darling

This is my dog Chip!
He is chihuahua♪
He is little selfish, but soooo cute(*^_^*)

I haven’t seen him since Golden week, so I miss him so much...
He is very loved by my family,so he should be very happy..★★★

He likes Pomeranian Milky which lives near my house very much.When I take him for a walk, he always goes straight to her house.

Her house.... I thought Milky was a girl, because Chip seemed to be in love with Milky.....,BUT!! I found out Milky was a boy!!

I wonder if Chip is a gay.....

However Chip likes beautiful human girls, so I don’t know.....

4 comments:

misa said...

Wow, it seems interesting if he really is gay(laugh).
By the way, more than half people in G class likely to be having their own dogs.
I envy you all because I also like them, too.
BUT MY MOM DON'T LET ME HAVE THEM.
so now all I have is GOLDENDEN FISH...
I hope you'll have a great summer
vacation, bye!
Misa

Caleb said...

You took the picture of your dog from an intersting angle. I like your last few posts. You started to catch up.

Chip & Dale
Enough posts (once a week)? Only 4!
Enough sentences per post (10+)? yes
Two comments other blogs each week)? ???
Having fun & communicating thoughtfully? yes
On time? --

Blog Score B+

mjpichette said...

That's a great picture!!

iammai said...

WOW!!(l0l)
my dog, Bell(he is a ダップル of dachshund.)is same as your dog!!!!
Bell loves MAN...like my dad and grampa.
I was very surprised that there is a same dog as mine.:)