Thursday, July 26, 2007

Girls Talk



Natsumi and I went to Yokohama after school on 23rd.

First, we looked around in JOYNUS because I wanted to buy a present for my friend... There were a lot of interesting things in one general store.However, I could not decide which was the best.

Therefore, We decided to have dinner. We had dinnere at La Pausa Which is Natsumi’s favorite restaurant♪♪

I had spaghetti, and Natsumi had stake! Both dishes were soo nice!!In adittion, all foods they provide are very cheap(^o^)/ , so we don’t need to be worried about money when we have dinner at La Pausa(*^^)v It is a good restaurant for students!

Also, we enjoyed talking very much. We talked about various things. Through a lot of talking, we got excited, angry, laughed, and cryed.....soo busy!ha ha..

I had a verry good time♪ When I talk with Natsumi, I can always relieve my stress!! Thank you

1 comment:

Caleb said...

Natsumi seems very good at relieving other people's stress!