Thursday, July 26, 2007

◆◆G class PARTY◆◆


We had lunch together on 18th!!
I enjoyed a lot of yummy food!! There were many kinds of food there! Japanese, chinese, french, italian...?? and I could eat as much as I wanted...(*^_^*)

My favorite was Custard Pudding☆☆☆
Aiko san’s cake as well!!  thank u very much, aiko san(^u^)

After luch, Risa, Misa, Asaka, Meiko, Miho, Haruna, Natsumi, Hiromi, and I took some sticker pictures.

Then,Risa, Meiko, Miho, Natsumi, and I went to KARAOKE. About 1 hour later? Riko san and Aichan came!! I met real Aichan for the first time(^^)/ She is soooo CUTE!! I wanted to take her home with me...

Anyway, I had a really good time!! I’m looking forword to having next G class activity♪♪ and those who couldn’t come must join next time!!

◆◆Thak you very much, everyone◆◆

No comments: