Sunday, July 27, 2008

LOVE! Wii!!

Have you played Wii before?

...I love it!!

it's so interesting!

I especially like Wii tennis! It's so real! When I hit a ball in a game, I feel it! A remort control vibrates, so I feel as if I played real tennis!

I also recommend you Wii Fit! You may think it's just a game, but Playing Wii Fit is really hard work!

You can do not only games, but also YOGA! and you can check your health easily at home.

If you haven't play Wii before, you should try!

p.s.movie is when i'm playing wii fit "furafu-pu"

You may laugh at me, but you will be like that when you play!!!

4 comments:

ちゃーみー said...

i have wii.
its very fun!!!

のんのん said...

i don't have WII.

i want to try to play but i don't have money...orz

asaca-m said...

I was really surprised at your VIDEO!^^*
I want to play wii sports!

mjpichette said...

Hula Hoop! Yeah, it looks funny, but it looks like fun and good exercise, too. I didn't know you could go yoga using wii.