Friday, July 25, 2008

Eating! Eating!! Eating!!!









I love to eat...
I love any kinds of food...Japanese food, Chinese, French, Italian, Spanish..meat, fish, veges...hot & spicy, sweet..

umm~♪
I become happy when I eat delicious foods.
However, there is a problem.
Now.....I'm on a DIET!!
but, I can't stop eating!
Especially, ice cream!
I eat ice cream everyday...(because it's too hot!!)
(It's terrible we can't buy them at Jb now!)
I haven't been "Natsu-bate" yet, but I wat to be...because i can loose weight.
I really really have to lose some weight! otherwise i will not be able to wear bikini!
I will not be able to go to a beach! I cannot feel SUMMER!!

1 comment:

Tears said...

You don't have to lose weight. I like a pochari girl than one like a stick. But eating too much every day may be bad for your health.