Tuesday, April 24, 2007

"UMIZARU"(Japanese movie)

Did anyone watch "UMIZARU-limit of love-" on Saturday last week?
I DID!!! It was sooooo GREAT!!!
I also watched "UMIZARU" (part1) on Saturday, 14th. Although it was good too, I prefer the 2nd one.
This movie is about marine officers. They rescue people who has trouble in the sea.
main characters in this movie are Daisuke (Hideaki Ito) and Kanna (Ai Kato).
Daisuke is a marrine officer and Kanna is his girlfriend. Daisuke is very strong and has strong sense of equity. What's more, he is handsome and general.
The best scene is the scene where Daisuke proposes Kanna on the phone before he survives from the sinking ship. I cried and cried When I watched this scene! I couldn't stop crying because when he proposes her, we don't know whether he can survive or not from the sinking ship, yet. although he survives at the end, he seems that he doesn't survive at that time.
After I watched this movie, I came to like Hideaki Ito so much! He is so cool in the movie.
Now, I'm planning to rent DVDs of drama "UMIZARU".

3 comments:

Captain Chaos said...

Hi! I'm Natsumi!!
I agree with you!
Hideaki is very handsome man!!
I really like him.
Like you,I came to like him when I saw the movie(partI).
I wish he were my boyfriend...

I think UMIZARU is a good movie.
I cried too.
So why don't we go to see love story to cry together?

pink little unicorn mari said...

hi!
i watched it too. i like umizaru and hideaki ito!! he is so cool!! also ai kato is very cute and sweet in that movie!
lets be fun of umuzaru!!
--pink little unicorn mari--

bleu fleur said...

fkshdfjshfjshfsh